I just had an accident and another car is involved. What should I do?

  1. Together with the other party involved, look for a safe location to inspect the damages and fill out the accident report form. If you and the other party do not come to a conclusion, you can always contact the police.
  2. Take photos of the situation and vehicles. Make sure that the license plates of both vehicles are clearly visible.
  3. Fill out the accident report form together with the other involved party. This form can be found in the glove department of the vehicle. If the form is not present, please download the form from the internet
  4. Contact DriversDesk via 085 048 57 00: we will help you with the next steps and answer any of your queries.