- Open the car via the WeGo Carsharing app
- Take the charge card out of the car. Usually you will find this card in the glove department, next to the clutch or behind the sun visor.
- Scan the charge card at the charging station
- Disconnect the charging cable from the charging station
- Disconnect the charging cable from the car
Attention: Some car models have a disconnect button inside the car which has to be pressed first. This button is usually situated somewhere near the steering wheel
- Put the charging cable back in the car
Attention: Always take the charging cable with you in the car